Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time, Where Did You Go? Why Did You Leave Me Here .... Alone

After some thinking, I have decided that since I have NO idea what's going on with the Alberta job - the interviewer had such a pokerface! - that I figured it'd be best to think of a backup plan!

I have one somewhat set. Well technically 2 but both are in the same general idea.


Makeup.

It's my passion. It's my outlet. It's my love. It allows me to be creative and still work with people and everything! It's such an art and some people are AMAZiNG! Like Kandee Johnson! If you don't know who she is, idk what's wrong with you! Haha! She's seriously my idol.

Links:



Check her out.

There's lots of people on youtube who do makeup too but Kandee is def my fave!




I am quite lucky and happy that with my current job I can do varying style of makeup nd after seeing the pictas for MAC & Milk Fashion Show, I did my own version. Slightly different nd taken with iPhone, but you get the idea.



I think this may be a style you can only do with bright-ish colours. Not sure. Going to probably test out Sassy Grass with this style tomorrow.

Can't wait!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment