Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guru Series! Featuring XSparkage

Hey everyone!

How did everyone's New Years go? It's been a bit since I posted and seems even longer since I did a video! So I am here with some goodies!

Video and a post!

First the post of course.

A lot of people ask me things like "how do are you able to be a makeup junkie while on budget?"
Honestly, the first thing I have to say is that I've cut back a lot lately.
I do not wear foundation because the only one that likes my skin is Make-Up ForEver HD in #110 but that isn't exactly cheap.

I do plan on buying some tinted moisturizer but I'm on the hunt for something other than Aveeno [nothing against the brand, but want to keep options open] I'll keep you all posted.

Also - lucky for me - my skin has been quite behaved. *knock on wood*

Another way is that I look for deals. If there's something I really want, like a new perfume [my fave Betsey Johnson one is running low and it's hard to find] then I find out the price, and save up. Sephora seems to be my best bet for perfume though, so I know it's not exactly cheap.

PRICE MATCH!
I cannot stress this enough!
Drug store brands are just as good - depends on the brand - and you can price match at places like Wal*Mart and Zellers. It's great because if Rexall is having a deal on Maybelline mascara, and you have the flyer. Go to whatever is more convenient, show the flyer, get the same price. Simple!

Anyways, here's my video for Guru Inspiration Series - XSparkage!



INSPIRATION:

Products:

Benefit Erase Paste in "Light"
Rimmel Pressed Powder
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance

MAC "Chrome Yellow"
MAC "Orange"
MAC "Shock-aholic" [dabbing in "Electric Eel" accidentally]
MAC "White Frost" [highlighter]
NYC Liquid Liner [black]
Urban Decay "Electric" 24/7 liner
NARS "orgasm" blush
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
MAC Hello Kitty "Mimmy" lipgloss




No comments:

Post a Comment