Friday, January 20, 2012

Spring/Summer Fashions! Part One - Tops and Shoes!

DISCLAIMER:
ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE OR THE STORE WEBSITE. I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE LINKS NOR HAVE I BEEN ASKED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.



Hey everyone!

The more I look at up-coming trends for spring/summer, the more I get the feeling I know how I'm going to dress in spring/summer.

With my goal of being fit/toned/thinner by summer, I kind of plan on wearing shorts a lot. Maybe I'll buy a pair of those lacy shorts for when my friends and I go to the bar. They're super cute and I'm not even sure why I'm attracted to them



I like the way I've seen them paired up. Like the 2nd photo [just above]
With a long necklace, peasant tops or blazers. Mostly just keeping the lace shorts to show the most skin and the rest is kept modest.

I am enjoying seeing all the wedge heels - either full wedge or thick heels - for summer. Such bright colours and some great colour blocking. Clothes doing the colour blocking, maybe not but definitely shoes. Even just bold colours

Thick heeled boots. I do love the red ones.


A few colour blocking thick heeled shoes. Don't know which one I love more!


Different idea on colour blocking - wedge heel


I am big on wearing more plain shirts but while wandering around in various stores [Dynamite, Costa Blanca, Garage, Suzy Shier, etc] I'm seeing a lot of racer back tanks, lace additions and - for some reason - nautical mixed with floral [or strips and floral]
I actually bought a few shirts from Garage that were that idea.

Racer back with floral - model obviously not me.

Racer back with lace/crochet


Then there's the subtle lace embellishments out there that just adds a very feminine look to a dress.
Like here [from Garage]

Printed shirts seem to be back, but the brighter the print the better.
These styles are popping up everywhere!
I like this idea of cinching the waist with a small belt, because the waistline is very feminine and not always shown.

This long tunic could be paired with some cute leggings - short or long - or if it's nice enough out [and your body type can pull it off] as a dress. This is a type of shirt that you could easily get now and wear right through till you don't want it anymore. The long sleeves are great for cool summer nights.

This I almost bought actually. It's a lot nicer in real life and the pop of colour looks great with a dark bottom [be it a skirt, leggings, pants, etc] It's not form fitting but it doesn't show any unflattering things.



Anyways, that's enough of a fashion spam!

Next update will have some skirts, accessories and blazers/jackets!


Enjoy
xo
Moi

2 comments:

  1. hey nice collection and the small clothes in summer feels good....
    i like this blog very much, good collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but just as a reminder I got these photos from the internet [hence the disclaimer at the top]

    But thank you for reading :]

    ReplyDelete