Monday, January 31, 2011

Celeb-Tutorial!

Hey everyone!

So i did my first celebrity tutorial. I'll admit it was very easy but still, gotta start somewhere!!

I decided to do Mila Kunis from February 2011 issue of Cosmo [U.S] because she's stunning nd smoky eye in brown is something I think lots of people would do!

Anyways, I'm hoping to do "Caviar Dreaming [pt2]" this week. I've been debating on doing it because it's so similar to part 1 nd it's super easy. I may change it up a bit before I decide to record.


A few things have been going on lately. Lots of talk about moving nd planning on going to Montreal soon. [it's 2hrs away from me]

Also been looking around for a new job. I don't hate my current one, but depending on when/where I move, this job may be out of my way. I'm really hoping to move away from the little town where I am now.


One of my friends - who's hubby is in military so they move a lot - is coming back for awhile. We've planned to get together on the 19th! So stoked. I haven't seen her in like a year. Her oldest daughter just turned 2 in early January nd the baby was just born in October.


Anyways, on to the tutorial!



Product List:
MAC Face & Body Foundation [C1]
MakeUp ForEver HD Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion [eye lids]
Omega e/s [MAC] eyebrows

Lanacome black ebony khole liner [any black will do]
MAC #239
Vanilla e/s [MAC]
Stubborn Brown pencil [MAC] [any dark brown will do]
Rounded tip brush [Sephora 'smoky eye']
Swiss Chocolate e/s [MAC]
MAC #217
"Georgia" e/s [Cargo]
"Bronze" e/s [MAC] [or "All That Glitters" e/s MAC]
Liquid Liner [NYC - New York Colour]

"tenderling" blush [MAC]
MAC #266
"Carbon" e/s [MAC] - patting NOT rubbing!

BAD GAL LASHES mascara [Benefit]

"Aspen Summit" e/s [Sephora]/"Georgia" e/s [Cargo] - highlighter
"Hot Cakes" LipLicious [Bath&Body Works]



Twitter:
www.twitter.com/missktdanger

No comments:

Post a Comment