Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Lovelies!!

So i actually have 2 videos coming at you guys this week! This 1st one [below] is just a January Favourites vid. Everyone seems to do them nd i wanted to start. Maybe i'll continue. I'm not 100% tho, becuz i tend to use the same things a lot.

I promise my next vid will be a makeup tutorial. I'm trying to decide between 2 makeup looks for another video. I do want to do something bright nd outlandish. I'd do a vote ... but not enough people follow my blog lol

SO iF THERE'S SOMETHiNG YOU WANT TO SEE - COLOURS, LOOK, ETC - LET ME KNOW!!
To make my life easier to know what you want, try to provide a picta. *grin* I'm hopeful people will participate.





Product List:
MAC "Stubborn Brown"
Revlon "Grow Lashes"
MAC "Viva Glam - Gaga"
MAC "Style Curve"
Lip balm - coconut oil
Sally Hansen "New Lengths"
Visine Allergy
Cover Girl Concealer "#1"
Clean&Clear Medicated Lotion
Olay Replenishing Night Cream
Head & Shoulders Oily/Fine Hair "Citrus Breeze" Shampoo
Aussie "Cleanse & Mend" [greasy roots/dry ends] Conditioner




Might do Q&A vid or blog. Post your questions!!

Just a couple of ideas! [no these aren't my photos - i googled]



No comments:

Post a Comment