Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Tutorial!!!

I am so freakin stoked this turned out awesome haha! It's really hard to do tutorial with daylight savings working against me nd being busy also.

I've got something interesting coming up soon nd once everything is in place, i'll let you guys know!

Now to everything!

WHAT i USED:

Skin care:
MakeUp ForEver HD Foundation [mine is 110], MakeUp ForEver HD powder

Products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chrome Yellow - MAC e/s
#44 - The Body Shop e/s
#118 - Annabelle e/s
White - Bonnebelle liner
Eldorado - Urban Decay liner
Mildew - Urban Decay liner
Aspen Summet #23 - Sephora
Bad Gal - Benefit mascara

Brushes:
#239 - MAC
#217 - MAC
#266 - MAC

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would love for you to be featured on my blog!! Sorry it took so long to get back to you!! The reason I came up with programs to feature other bloggers and their blogs is because it's difficult to get traffic sometimes. And this is a way I can help other bloggers increase their traffic, and those who follow my blog to learn about other blogs!!!

    So...click the link below, and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

    http://www.elaundra.com/2010/11/loyal-rewards.html

    ReplyDelete