I'm not even saying hi, I'm just going to start off with
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGiNG SOONER!!!
Bad beauty blogger, bad!
Things have been so crazy lately nd i'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to cover all of it! I will be posting 2 videos at the bottom, so bare with me!
Earlier this month - just after my boyfriend stopped his co-op job - I lost my job. I was job hunting anyways, but there's a difference between wanting a new job and having to find a new job. So when I called him saying that I had lost my job, he met me. We went downtown so I could drop off resumes.
I actually have had 2 interviews from one of the places and just waiting to hear back. Hoping it'll be something good - the manager is waiting for a certain area to open up. I'm calling back this week to get a better idea where the standings are, but I know he's interested in me working there.
While we're not working, we have spent a lot of time together. Which is good because at the end of last week, he got kicked out of his house.
HAHAHA!!! Yeh, I'm not even joking. He lives at my house for now. We're both on the mad hunt for jobs so we can look at September move-out. We actually have our eyes on one apartment .... great price, heat/hydro included, etc.
Okay so my boyfriend just got back from getting stuff from his parents' place [well, mum nd step dad's place] nd they're willing to help us with first nd last months rent. I'm so confused but I'm glad they're not fighting anymore, makes him less stressed.
So recently I haven't bought much - other than my haul video - except for Benefit BadGal lashes, a Sephora Safari Cosmetics bag in pink [becuz I didn't have a bag for my purse] nd also I got Clinique's "Take the Day Off" makeup remover ... best I have ever used! It's a little pricy but works amazingly!
NOW FOR THE ViDEOS i PROMiSED!!
LuxeBox by LooseButton
- "Cowardly Lyin" China Glaze
- Day Serum by Elizabeth Grant [great for dry/older skin!!]
- Exfoliant by Dermalogical [really interesting - powder to paste! soft skin]
- Organic Olive Oil soap
- FitMe Foundation - Maybelline #115 [lightest possible - pink undertone]
- Pump $7 MAC
- Erase Paste [concealer] in 'fair' - Benefit
- "Like What You Sea?" eyeshadow - Benefit
- "Sugar Daddy" nail polish - Essie
- "Center Stage" e/s [Mega Metals]
- "RetroSpeck" e/s
- "Wood winked" e/s
- "Stars N Rockets" e/s
- "Humid" e/s
- "Aqua" e/s [Fashion Flower]
- "Girl About Town" lipstick [VERY similar to "Lickable" - when you wear it, you can tell the difference]
EYELiNER TiPS & TRiCKS FOR SMALL EYES
I realized afterwards this is very similar to how Adele has her makeup done in various photos.
For the eyeshadow I just used MAC e/s in "Retrospeck" so you can clearly see the liquid liner.
- make a clean line from middle of eye to about 1/4 away from the edge of your eye
- make wing at 1/4 from edge of eye
- draw in line from inner eye [near nose] to where you started
- build clean line over middle of eye [like building half a circle]
- keep lines clean
Basic step-by-step of what the video says. [quickly done of course]
I should be doing a video soon that has a very bright, colourful eye colour. I had done it but needs to be re-done because the quality just wasn't right.