Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanks for Giving!!

Haven't done this in awhile! Haha! Of course it's late ...

Last Saturday was Charlene nd Jamie's stag. I don't get to see her often, so it was fun. I was quite proud of myself becuz i didn't panic when she put her 4month old on my lap! Both her littles are so cute! The older one is 3yrs old nd he's such a sweetheart even if he gets into trouble [kids ... lol] So Charlene left to get the boys to the sitter's nd our group headed to where the party was being held.

Fun. Dancing. Drama. Drinking. Good times! Can't wait till the wedding!!!


Anna nd i - i'm "eating" my prize ticket


Matt nd i - yes this is pretty much how we are. i stole that cheese from Anna's plate while she turned on her camera ...


C nd i - we're fabulous. don't doubt it


Moi - couple drinks in.



This past Thursday i ended up going out. Did my makeup with a dramatic pink [nd taupe-ish nd black liner .... oh nd fake lashes!] nd one of my friends - who also has a love of makeup! - was impressed :] She usually does amazing makeup on herself nd gave me a few pointers [ie; if you want sharp lines, use duct/electrical tape!]

Anyways, so we all met at Dairy Queen [where a few ppl were just finishing work] nd headed to the bar from there. Becky nd Rob went ahead, Chris nd Steph went to Chris' place nd Joe finally met up with me on bike.


Get to the bar, drag tables together nd then i ran across the street to go see Matt nd make sure he was still going. He was! Yay! He leaves soon, so i was really hoping he wud. After awhile Chris nd Steph [bday girl] get there. Just as i finish my 1st song [it's kareoke nights on thursday fyi] nd get back to the table, Matt showed up. YAYAYY!!!!!! Last time he went we sang "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga [*ma ma ma ma*] but apparently that was a one shot only thing :[! Bahhh

Hung out, good times. Once i got home - 3 shots, 3 vodka&cranberries later - i started to not feel well. I wasn't drunk. I was past buzzed but not to the point where i shud've felt sick. I'm not sure if it's cuz i rarely drink anymore or what, but i think i'll be asking my dr next time i see her. I doubt that's normal.

Friday morning i had an eye dr's appt ... of course i got the *evil yellow drops* [for those who don't know, they royally mess up your vision becuz they're dialating your pupils] but i got other drops that prevented me from going to work [why? becuz they make your eyes extremely sensitive nd i basically wore my sunglasses all day ...] I need new glasses becuz apparently since i've had mine for so long [4yrs-ish] she wanted me to get new ones.

Saturday i worked then my mum nd i went to the Hallowe'en Spirit Store becuz i really wanna get a wig for my hallowe'en costume. Red or black. So expensive tho! Urg ... not cool! I got scared TWiCE in that store. I don't like things that jump out at me nd i don't do horror movies. Eventually my mum nd i left - after the 2nd time of me jumping at something suddenly moving - nd started towards other stores.
Pick up dinner, stuff for my lunches during the week, icing recipe, dinner that night .... heading home .... WE FORGOT MiLK! So hastily packed stuff from one bag into the ones i had nd mum heads back while i head home. Sore arms, sore shoulders.

Today i did my makeup to resemble this gothic version Alice in Wonderland ["Malice" if you will ...] nd i am really proud of it!!

I also made my cupcakes today. Cream cheese icing ... omg they're AMAZiNG!! *hearts*
Yes ... i looked like this while making cupcakes haha! :D










Tomorrow - well, today since it's past midnight ... - is my thanksgiving dinner. My mum doesn't like turkey, so we're doing ham, scalloped potatoes nd coleslaw. Plus my dad's pumpkin pie! My nana [my dad's mum] is coming over for dinner. I'm sending her home with a cupcake nd i'm sure she'll get some pie too.


Love nd desserts!
xo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment