Friday, December 28, 2012

Another Blog, No Video!

Hey everyone!

Oh look at this ... another blog post!
Exciting, I know!

Just a mini update really.
Hope everyone's Christmas was good! Mine was pretty busy. My parents, Matt's mum and step-dad, Matt's extended family - all within 3 days!

I plan on doing a haul and fashion video come January since I got money and gift cards I'd like to spend, but I need to get new batteries for my camera. I'm sure I've mentioned it, but if not it's just that the my Canon camera has no batteries. The rechargables I have are defective. They shouldn't have crapped out so soon. Oh well, just going to get some new ones and it'll be fine! I swear I'll get videos up soon!

Although, if I'm honest, I have no idea what I'd do for makeup videos. You know ... the real reason I started my YouTube channel. Fashion and haul it is!!


New Years is coming. No tutorial for that. Which is fine since I doubt Matt and I are doing anything really.
We plan on having a party in the New Year, but not until mid-January. I'm not sure how that will go considering our new kitten.

Wait .... did I mention we got a new kitten?
We did. Angel now has a friend.
She's a tabby. I call her a strawberry-blonde colour [not quite beige, not quite orange] and her name is Penny Noel
Penny was a feral cat so being inside was a big change for her.
Of course that means she meowed all night the 2nd night we got her and since it's pretty much programmed into the female brain to wake up to a high-pitched sound [mothering instinct to wake up for their child], it means I was up a lot. However, she's loud and consistant so Matt was awake all night as well.
Basically, it's like having new child. Haha!


On another note, Matt and I have taken all the money we got mutually [he got money, i got money and some people put money in a car for both of us] and are saving. We've decided we really want to move, which isn't cheap but at least we got a head start! All we have so far is moving cost. Guh! We're each putting 50$ away from each pay cheque - so ideally 200$/month. Should work.
What I would love, is to BUY a house but money doesn't allow us quite yet.


Anyways, this is getting farrrr too chatty! Oops!


xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment