Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have A Holly-Jolly Christmas!

Hey everyone!

So I probably won't be really doing any makeup videos for a few weeks because of holidays and work. I do plan on doing a few tag videos I've been meaning to get to doing and also I'm doing a holiday mash-up video idea for holidays since there's a few things going on.

I'm not going to promise anything but if I can, I'll do a video before brunch on New Years Day .... I am of age and I am planning on drinking New Years Eve. But hopefully I'll get a chance to do it. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing though.

This weekend is going to be busy. I'm getting my hair done Saturday and then Sunday I've got to get some things for parents' stockings. Then I've got an early Christmas with my dad's side of the family. My cousin might have to work but I'm really hoping he doesn't since I rarely see him. I'll try to get a picture with him but it'll look hilarious since he's a foot taller than me and 7yrs younger. Lol!

Some exciting stuff is happening soon! Keep your eyes peeled!

Here's my 2 holiday makeup vids!



No comments:

Post a Comment